The Rehearsal Process

Follow the Rehearsal Process of Illinois State University's production of The Women of Lockerbie by Deborah Brevoort.

Monday, August 29, 2011

(from August 17th) Audition Time~

Tomorrow is a day the team and I have been waiting for since early last spring. Auditions. Tomorrow the stage manager, Andrew Blevins, the assistant director, Liesl Krieger and I will view over 100 actors audition for ISU School of Theater’s general auditions. I know we are all looking forward to what wonderful talent the actors will bring. After general auditions on Thursday, we will spend two day, a total of 8 hours, calling back actors to read/audition for the roles in The Women of Lockerbie (WOL). It is an intense process but is full of excitement and new possibilities! I hope that by the time I write the next blog update that we will have a cast of actors ready to begin rehearsal.

-Emily Gill
Director of Women of Lockerbie